Sunday, October 21, 2007

Boxer Hockey Cutout

Duration: 01:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-19 13:43:45
User: rittz14
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Project for Motion Studies. It looks okay for what it had to be. I had to have a narrative that involved the words Black, Shark, and Roger. This is all I could come up with. I know it's not funny. Cry about it. :( That's me voicing Rittz. Some people might think that goes without saying, but me and Rittz are nothing alike, and I never saw my voice coming out of his mouth. And I still don't. Rittz's voice is supposed to be something along the lines of.. think Dean Venture of the Venture Bros. And that's Kirb doing Skip. He did a good job considering what he had to work with. The voice is great, all I could say is that I would like to coach him into the character more. Anyway, that's all.

Comments

Maddok3d ::: Favorites
Well, I thought it was funny. :D
07-10-20 00:57:15
__________________________________________________
Sprite37 ::: Favorites
Still pretty well done, good for a chuckle too :3
07-10-19 17:42:00
__________________________________________________

No comments: