Sunday, October 14, 2007

JIMMY EAT WORLD and thank you

Duration: 10:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-13 23:53:21
User: KaraUniversity
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Okay, I had to shave off a bunch cause it was too long and I needed to make room for my talking... I justed wanted to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for these first 3 days!! Lisa Simpson, Booshoe37, and Thatzak! I have been such a big fan for so long, it's cool that you guys left comments!!! Means A LOT! Not to forget karmatic1110 and PaulTelner! You guys are really fun to talk to! :) Here are a few clips from Jimmy Eat World. They played at my school, and they totally ROCKED! I kept forgetting I was holding a camera and I was a little excited and yelled a lot and shook the camera a bit, so this may cause motion sickness...I hope you enjoy! :) Okay, now I'm missing the game...

Comments

tejayce ::: Favorites
a few people were actually moving a bit in the late video. what a relief, i was already worried if anyone liked the music at all :P thnx for the clips .. now i am really lookin forward to some concerts :)
07-10-14 05:44:17
__________________________________________________

No comments: