Thursday, November 1, 2007

Charmed Contest: Action

Duration: 02:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-28 20:38:59
User: Doherty2511
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Welcome, to my first Charmed Contest! Here are the rules: The video's have to be about, "The Charmed Ones" and the rest of the family in an action mvid! It also has to show the struggles that they went through becoming and being witches. Prizes: First Place: Three Charmed vids, where you choose what the vid is about and you get to choose the song to go with it! Second Prize: Two Charmed vids made by me and a song of your choosing. Third Prize: One Charmed vid made by me with a song of your choosing. CONTEST ENDS NOVEMBER 19th!!!

Comments

WiccaWonder ::: Favorites
Looks great; I think I'll enter!
07-10-28 21:16:04
__________________________________________________

No comments: