Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Impressions of League of Gentlemen Characters - Mark's

Duration: 03:41 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-12 13:35:03
User: Gleuben
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I recorded some of my League of Gentlemen character impressions and put them with some pictures. The sound quality is quite bad, a I recorded some of my League of Gentlemen character impressions and put them with some pictures. The sound quality is quite bad, and I hate playing my voice back to myself, so this is a very big and foolish step to post my impressions up! Let me know your thoughts, League fans! Here are some of Mark Gatiss's characters. By the way, as Hilary I address "Ellie", who was the first person to hear these impressions. Just in case you were wondering!

No comments: