Monday, November 26, 2007

End of Evangelion AMV

Duration: 05:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-13 19:53:06
User: MousieQueen98
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I put a lot of time into this video. I loved this song so much that I wanted the video to be perfect. So, here it is. Probably not perfect, but I gave it a valient effort ;) Song: 10th Man Down by Nightwish Video: End of Evangelion, Death and Ressurection of Evangelion, Evangelion Neon Gensis the TV series Note: I called the video "End of Evangelion" because it was the most fitting title I could think of, but not all of the video comes from that one movie. Though its all Evangelion related. Note Part Duex: This video is a creative effort on the part of MousieQueen98 and is in no way associated with the artists who created the anime or the music. No profit is being made by this video.

Comments

No comments: