Monday, November 26, 2007

My friend commited suicide!!!

Duration: 00:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-07 23:51:29
User: PolyesterThoughts
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I tricked my friend into thinking he just forced my other friend to take ecstacy, but it was actually splenda... he started freaking out when i told him i was gonna tell my parents he forced my other friend to take the x. so he called kids help phone to get advice on the situation. and then they hung up on him. actually... it was the funniest thing ever so hE decided to get me back the proceding week, he acted extreamly depressed and angry. as funny as it was i was starting to feel bad.. on wednesday that week he left school without saying bye. he didn't even say bye to his girl friend! so I decided i would go and cheer him up Along side with my other friends eric, phill, nik, and isadora,. on the bus ride there, we all talked about how bad it would be if he killeed himself, and how sad we would all be... it made me feel terrible when we got there, the door was open just a slit, so i kicked it open and said "THIS IS AN INVASION!" and there.. hanging from the balchony, was my best friend jared... dead... i was in total shock.. i couldn't move. he was dead... and it was all my fault... and then he looked up and said "LULZ BITCHES!" then he proceded to untie the noose and climb down i could barely move for the next 20 minutes it wasn't funny..

Comments

No comments: