Monday, November 26, 2007

Yugi and Emily's River Lullaby

Duration: 04:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-28 05:31:19
User: minafier
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is a video based off of my fan-fic. The girl singing is Yugi and Emily's mom. Emily is Yugi's little sister. I'll only explain this all if you ask cause there's too much to explain. So the song is River Lullaby from the Prince of Egypt Soundtrack. The clips are from Yu-Gi-Oh! and also a couple of pictures of Emily and her and Yugi's mom and dad (also a couple of some characters in the story...i'd tell you their names but I no want to right now). Also if you would like to read my fan-fic please message me instead of telling me on the comments cause then I don't remember who I have and haven't told. So please rate and comment. I OWN NOTHING IN THIS AMV!!!

Comments

No comments: